"The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers, to promote the blogging sites we love and support."( Questions )
Accepting the nomination comes with these conditions:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Thanks, dinuriel! (I got nominated for The Elven Heritage Legacy, which has a masterpost here. And I promise there's a chapter coming out... this summer. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.)
As for nominees, since I’ve been shamefully not keeping up with as many people as I used to (and because a lot of lovely people have apparently dropped off the face of the planet in the last two years,) the list is a little sparse.
- Ning, for Colliding Stars (Now finished... wow, over a year ago? I live in hope she’ll return to simming some day.)
- Lesyasun, who has wacky, entertaining BACC’s Mellow Bay and Twinkle Hills.
- Mzyra, who’s been writing The Ryman Legacy for quite a while now.
- I look forward to catching up to In Verona by Winter
- I was going to do Shadow Sims, as I loved that story, but all evidence shows that Shadows is unlikely to be updated any time soon. (Whatever, maybe I can tempt her back into the fold...)